Hello,

I have needed to get all the id's of vehicles (currently running in the
simulation, already left the simulation and entering into the simulation)
via TraCI to work with Veins.  getIDList
<http://www.sumo.dlr.de/daily/pydoc/traci._vehicle.html#VehicleDomain-getIDList>
is
supposed to provide the id's of currently running vehicles. For an example,
if I a flow with 100 vehicles has been determined to be entered into
simulation and only 40 vehicles have entered into the simulation yet , I
need to all the ids' including the other 60 vehicles'. Is there a method to
retrieve them? Please enlighten me in this.

Thanks,
Dee.