Hello,

I'm unsure on how to dynamically assign routes to vehicles (with each vehicle
having a route which is unique to them) depending on certain conditions (i.e.
traffic jams, congestion). I'm using TraaS to interface with SUMO and need to
react to certain conditions and dynamically assign routes to particular
vehicles depending on their location relative to the road condition.
I've read about automatic re-routing here:
http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Demand/Automatic_Routing, however I'm unsure how to
activate this (if it's not done by default), or if this is even the correct
solution.
So far I've been able to assign a route in TraaS, but I can't seem to use
DUAROUTER during runtime to be able to generate the route from point A to C
without defining the intermediate edges, C (trip -> route). From my
understanding a trip is a start and end destination, whereas a route is this
with the addition of all of the intermediate edges passed through.
        SumoStringList listExample = new SumoStringList();
        ArrayList<String> edgeList = new ArrayList<>();

        edgeList.add("edge1");
        edgeList.add("edge3");
        listExample.addAll(edgeList);

        conn.do_job_set(Route.add("test", listExample));

When ran (without edge2 being included in the edgeList) I get the error Vehicle
'testVehicle' has no valid route. No connection between edge 'edge1' and edge
'edge3'., which is resolved upon including edge2.
Is it possible to convert trips -> routes during runtime? Is there a way to
call DUAROUTER (or another tool) during runtime in TraaS?
Many thanks

---