Dear Sumo users,

Im having a bit of a problem with a specific scenario: I want to operate one
bus on a certain route, which is a circle in the end. I tried to solve this
issue with flow definitions first, but this won´t let me use the same vehicle
and would insert new vehicles instead. Then I used a rerouter and it would let
my vehicle drive the certain route on and on, but it also effects other
vehicles that pass the rerouters edge.

Is there any possibility that I can specify a rerouter for only one certain
vehicle, so that it doesn´t affect all vehicles that pass the edge?

And if not, is there any other possibility to let one certain vehicle drive
around on a certain route in a network with all kinds of modes?

Thanks for your help!

Kind regards,

Florian