Hi,
- we expect the wiki to be back online soon (the problem source has been
identified and we are awaiting the fix by our service provider)
- the static documentation on sourceforge is generated from the wiki every
night and should contain identical information. If something is missing,
please let me know.
- the wiki pages are put into every sumo release and every nightly build so
you probably had that offline snapshot sitting on your harddrive all along
(see sumo/docs/userdoc/index.html). You can still download the nightly
build packages at the alternative download location:
http://sumo.sourceforge.net/userdoc/Downloads.html#Nightly_Snapshots_alternative_download_server

regards,
Jakob