Hi list.
I use Traci4MATLAB to control the cars in SUMO simulation.
I tried the function changeLane(VEHID,LANEINDEX,DURATION). The input DURATION
should denote the change lane duration.
But no matter how big DURATION is, the actual changing lane duration is same.

I have checked:
The option of sumo-gui:  --lanechange.duration was not set.
setLaneChangeMode was set 0, therefore the change lane mode is manual.

I would like to ask, do I overlook something which makes DURATION of changeLane
does not work?
Is it a general problem for changeLane in different Tracis or only in
Traci4MATLAB?

Best regards,
Kailin