Dear Jakob,
Thanks for the reply ... this is exactly what I supposed it was happening
... but my question is a little bit different.
After compiling sumo, I used "make install" in the sumo src folder to
install sumo in the system. But this didn't installed the /usr/lib/sumo
data which is where sumo will be looking for the xsd files. This directory
was not created at all. It installed just the compiled binaries in
/usr/local/bin.
What I was asking was if is there any "make install-libs" or "make
install-tools", or other target in the sumo Makefile, which will perform
the whole installation, installing the binaries, the /usr/lib/sumo/data and
/usr/lib/sumo/tools.
Maybe you can help me with this. I tried to look within the Makefile, but
didn't succeeded in finding a clue.
Best regards,
Ricardo