Hello,
- your POI is invisible because you have set the fourth component (alpha)
to 0
- when loading POIs from an additional file you can define it using
attributes 'lane' and 'pos' as an alternative to 'x','y'.
- Via TraCI you can use the function simulation.convert2D() to compute x,y
positions for a given lane/pos)

regards,
Jakob