Dear Jakob,
When I use traci.close() to close the simulation,I got this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!-- generated on Sun Jul 15 00:04:26 2018 by SUMO Version 0.32.0
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<configuration xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://sumo.dlr.de/xsd/sumoConfiguration.xsd
">

    <input>
        <net-file value="data/cross.net.xml"/>
        <route-files value="data/cross.rou.xml"/>
        <additional-files value="data/cross.det.xml"/>
    </input>

    <output>
        <tripinfo-output value="tripinfo.xml"/>
    </output>

    <time>
        <begin value="0"/>
    </time>

    <report>
        <verbose value="true"/>
        <no-step-log value="true"/>
    </report>

    <traci_server>
        <remote-port value="59803"/>
    </traci_server>

    <gui_only>
        <start value="true"/>
    </gui_only>

</configuration>
-->

<tripinfos xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://sumo.dlr.de/xsd/tripinfo_file.xsd";>
</tripinfos>
And I opened  http://sumo.dlr.de/xsd/tripinfo_file.xsd, there is no
information I need.So how can I got the right file?Thanks!

Best regards,
Zhiqiang

Jakob Erdmann <namdre.s...@gmail.com> 于2018年7月19日周四 上午5:41写道: