Dear,

May I ask again for my problem. Now I use --step-length and
--lanechange.duration together. By using --lanechange.duration option, I
think I can get duplicate vehicle ids that use lane changing on two
neighboring lanes. Is it making sense? Now I didn't get any duplicate ids.
It should be or not?

Thank you very much.

with best regards,