Thank you for your replay..
1) But i did not find the "visualization setting" to check the box.
2) What I do if I want display the name of the
building,supermarket,shopping center and all name of the building as it the
map.
3) If I use WebWizard to generate the trip..How I can add the name of
street,the bus station stop? because whe I use the webwziard command, the
file.net.xml and all other files are generated automatically with out using
netconvert command.