Hi Mirko,
do I understand correctly that you always use the compiled fox from
SUMOLibraries and it gives different results when using it with the
downloaded sumo and your own compilation? I can only imagine that your
PATH is messed up and that fox is checking at runtime whether it finds
all libraries. There are no switches in our config you need to activate.

Best regards,
Michael