Hello,
z-data is not considered when using moveToXY in the latest release under
the stated conditions.
If you use the very latest development version, the returned z-values will
be correct.
(see https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/5039)
Note, that you will need to wait until tomorrow to download the fixed
windows applications (
http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Downloads#SUMO_-_Latest_Development_Version)

regards,
Jakob