Von: sumo-user-boun...@eclipse.org [mailto:sumo-user-boun...@eclipse.org] Im
Auftrag von christian.damdjow...@zf.com
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2019 12:22
An: sumo-user@eclipse.org
Betreff: [sumo-user] Filter Member miss in the class TraCIScopeWrapper in c++

Hello Jakob,
it seem that is at the moment not possible to use the Filter functionalities
via TRACI-Cpp. The Class TraCIAPI::TraCIScopeWrapper don't have filter-members.
Please can you also give me an hint how these Filter have to be use in C++....
I think, it would be different as Python . Here it's just the syntax inside
Python
(http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/TraCI/Interfacing_TraCI_from_Python#Context_Subscription_Filters).
Thank you very much for your help

Br