This is easy to do via TraCI by simpling setting the desired speed for all
vehicles and making them ignore car-following constraints.
It's neigh impossible to do without TraCI due to architectural constraints
(every vehicle can only start driving one simulation step after the leader
vehicle has started). You could set --step-length 0.001 to reduce the delay.

regards,
Jakob