Von: Jakob Erdmann <namdre.s...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2019 23:43
An: Jakob Kaths <jakob.ka...@tesis.de>; Sumo project User discussions
<sumo-user@eclipse.org>
Betreff: Re: [sumo-user] Using flows after loading a simulation state

Hello Jakob,
thanks for providing the example scenario. The issue has been fixed:
https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/5131
(It was not a regression to an earlier bug but rather an exciting new bug).

best regards,
Jakob

Am Di., 29. Jan. 2019 um 12:31 Uhr schrieb Jakob Kaths <jakob.ka...@tesis.de>:
Hi Jakob,

could it be, that this bug was reintroduced with 1.1.0? I’m trying to save a
state file, reloading it and keep simulating, all with the same route files.
However, continuing the simulation fails with the same error as back in April
last year. In the saved state, the route with state=1 is only containing start
and end edge. If I add all edges in between manually in the state file, the
simulation runs as intended with the saved state. Again I’m using flows with
incomplete route definitions (from="-2000000.0.00" to="-2013000.186.34")
instead of providing all edges.

All the best

Jakob

Dr. Jakob Kaths