Your network was shifted during the original import because you did not set
the option --offset.disable-normalization at that time.
Consequently, your x,y coordinates do not match.
You can fix this by shifting it back:
netconvert -s sumo_network.net.xml -o net2.net.xml --offset.x -9857.29
--offset.y -2960.92

regards,
Jakob