These attributes are initialized at runtime which confuses typical
development environments.
When using traci you do not need to import the domains separately. Instead
you should access them via the traci module
(traci.vehicle) or via the connection object returned from traci.connect
(useful only when managing multiple traci connections in the same script).

regards,
Jakob