By default, the speedFacotr values are capped between 0.2 and 2.0. The use
mean values outside that range, you have to use the 4-parameter versions to
redefine the cut-off points.
See
https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Definition_of_Vehicles,_Vehicle_Types,_and_Routes#Defining_a_normal_distribution_for_vehicle_speeds

regards,