Does this have to do with it?

TraCI

   - Function *trafficlight.setCompleteRedYellowGreeenDefinition* now
   accepts *name* as an optional 6th component when defining phases.
   Function ''*trafficlight.getCompleteRedYellowGreeenDefinition* now
   returns *name* as the 6th component when defining phases. Custom clients
   must be patched to handle this.

Is this updated in TraaS? it's not working on the version I am
using: d4618041118a355586673e41e9e442ecf4025a28