Hi guys,

I'm having a trouble with some vehicle in a specific roundabout. I noticed
that a sometime a long queue happened in that roundabout and it sound
strange. Giving a look to the simulation I noticed that some vehicles
stucked (in the image you can see a screenshot of the network in that
precise moment
[image: image.png]
After 300-400 seconds the vehicle move out from that point and I had the
following message "Warning: Vehicle '12488' ends teleporting on edge
'23058119#2', time 27285.00."

I know that this could be an issue for that reason in the **.sumocfg* file
I use the following command "<ignore-junction-blocker value ="5"/>" to
avoid this kind of error. So how can i manage this problem? You can image
that in 5 mnutes everything, in that part of the network go crazy even if
it should not

Regards

Ing. Luca Di Costanzo