Hello,
the error occurs whenever a route goes in circles for too long before
reaching a sink edge. This is just a matter of probability.
You can safely suppress this error by setting option
--accept-all-destinations

To load induction loops into the simulation add sumo option -a
inductionLoop.xml

regards,
Jakob