Dear Raaj,

Did you find the complete document (at least emission formulas)?

Dear Jakob,

I was also looking for this emission models.
I have checked the links you sent, and I read some more documents, the one
in German also tried to understand (thesis).
But, I didnt find the deliverable iTETRIS D3.1: Traffic Modelling:
Environmental Factors.
Can you please share this document if you have access to it?

Regarding
Radha