In your network, that edge is defined with a length of 1550m whereas the
geometrical distance is only 300m. In the simulation, the vehicles drive as
if the road was 1550m long but when drawing the vehicles in sumo-gui, the
positions are interpolated which causes overlap. You can safely ignore this
(not a collision) or ensure that given lengths and geometrical lengths
match (by setting edge length = -1 which causes netconvert/netedit to
recompute the value).

regards,
Jakob

Am Mo., 21. Okt. 2019 um 04:16 Uhr schrieb Soumya Sharma <sshar...@ncsu.edu