Hi guys,

I'm using sumo 0.32 and the corresponding traci4matlab library. I have to
add an electric vehicle in the simulation through MATLAB but I'm having
some trouble.

The vType is properly declared (I run a simulation without adding the
vehicle by MATLAB but defining it in the *.rou file) but when I add the
vehicle by MATLAB I can see the parameters I set (as example battery
maximum capacity) but the vehicle does not mout the battery device so it
runs as a IMC vehicle.

Am I missing something or i cannot add a vehicle with a device through
MATLAB?

Regards

Ing. Luca Di Costanzo