The offending connection has a broken z-profile. The first and last points
are at z-level 230 whereas the middle points are at z-level 0. This gives
the connection a length of 460m and makes the vehicles look slow while
traversing  the intersection.
The root cause is https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/6275

Am Mo., 18. Nov. 2019 um 11:49 Uhr schrieb Jakob Kaths <jakob.ka...@tesis.de