The formula I found in the documentation is [image: image.png] .
Of course I cannot see all the values for the *c* constant but I found
strange that, even if, a = 0, I had 0 as result.

By the way I will try use PHEM and compare result

Ing. Luca Di Costanzo

MsC in Hydraulic and Transportation Engineering
Bsc in Civil Engineering
contact: dicostanzo.l...@gmail.com
skype: lucadicostanzo82
tel: +39 333 43 92 544