Hello,

I want to simulate a case for which buses will not stop at traffic lights. The
network consists of one road axis with 2 traffic lanes and one bus lane. In the
current state all vehicles stop at traffic lights. Is there any way to exclude
buses from stopping at traffic lights? For example, in edge.xml I define that
only buses are allowed to circulate in the bus lane. Can I define somehow in
the edge.xml files that buses will not stop at traffic lights ?

Thank you
Natalia