Hi guys,

I'm here asking you about the energy consumption for electric vehicles.
Using traci4maltab you told me that I have to multiply the value I got for
the simulation step.

Right now I decided to use a post processing methodology to read the energy
consumption using the "battery output" txt. Should I multiply those values
for 0.01?

I think I have not because comparing the results I see that through the txt
I have smaller values but I prefer asking you

Regards and happy new Year

Ing. Luca Di Costanzo