1) currently not possible. Also, according to
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:monitoring:traffic, the osm objects
reference a position next to the road rather than being assigned to an osm
way (which would be more useful for extracting detectors).
2) lanes:backward is being evaluated (also lanes:forward and lanes). Note,
that 'lanes' must be set in order for the other tags to be evaluated
3) lanes:psv is currenlty not evaluated. However the tags 'busway:right',
'busway:left', 'busway:both' are read

regards,
Jakob

Am Do., 10. Sept. 2020 um 16:04 Uhr schrieb Sasan Amini <amini...@gmail.com