Hi,
concerning the missing vehicle, please check the log for any error
messages / warnings.
Concerning the netedit version, I would also assume that you have some
hidden second version or that the uninstall did not finish properly.
Does netedit show the right version when you start it from the start
menu or the command line?

Best regards,
Michael