Hello,

I create a “rerouters.add.xml” file with the use of
“generateContinuousRerouters.py” but when I manipulate the configuration file
and add the appropriate line that inputs the “rerouters.add.xml” and try to run
the simulation, both with the command “sumo -c map.sumo.cfg -v --fcd-output
sumoTace.xml” or with the sumo-gui, I get the following error:

“zsh: segmentation fault  sumo -c map.sumo.cfg -v --fcd-output sumoTace.xml”
and the process stop.

My config file looks like this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<configuration>
    <input>
        <net-file value="map.net.xml"/>
        <route-files value="map.rou.xml"/>
        <additional-files value="rerouter.add.xml"/>
    </input>
    <time>
        <begin value="0"/>
        <end value="10000"/>
    </time>
</configuration>

When I delete the <additional-files value="rerouter.add.xml"/> line, simulation
works fine but without the rerouting.

Is this a common error? Am I doing something wrong?

Regards,