Hi, Brandon Patangan again. Regarding the OSM Web Wizard scenario I'm
working on, I understand that buses are generated using randomtrips.py as
well.

It seems that the routes in OSM are incomplete from my looking at the
output file, but I was hoping to add my own routes since I am familiar with
bus lines travelling through the study area. Is there a way to do this and
constrain the buses to only travel on those routes (not make any turns into
areas that do not allow buses)? Also to control where they are generated on
the map and the end of the route. Thanks!

Brandon