- If the vehicle shall not return to the 'center' alignment, set
latAlignment="arbitrary" in it's vType.
- if you want small random lateral movements, set lcSigma in its vType
(i.e. 0.5)
- If the vehicle shall perform multiple *strong* lateral movements, send
the changeSublane command multiple times in different time steps