Q1
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Output/TripInfo.html
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Output/StatisticOutput.html

Q2
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/FAQ.html#how_do_i_maintain_a_constant_number_of_vehicles_in_the_net
(the answer involving --max-num-vehicles is probably best suited for your
scenario)

Q3
Precise control over lanechange timing requires use of TraCI
i.e.:
leaderAndgap = traci.vehicle.getLeader(ego)
if leaderAndGap and leaderAndGap[1] < 5:
   traci.vehicle.changeLane(ego, 1, 10)

See https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/TraCI.html