Dear all
I attempted to write a C++ class in Omnet++ (like RSU/Car class) but it
failed.
To know the coordinates of all people in personFlow, in my opinion, a
modification of SUMO source code might help. But it is not easy to find the
statement which draws every person (of personFlow) in SUMO-GUI.

--
Nguyen Tien Thanh
Department of Software Engineering