This sounds like a km/h vs m/s mismatch. If you define your edges with
16km/h than the average speed would typically be a bit lower i.e. ~14 km/h
(due to random slow-downs and interactions of vehicles with different
desired speeds). This would then be presented to you by sumo as ~3.8 m/s .

Am Do., 22. Dez. 2022 um 06:45 Uhr schrieb 191 000 <rohanverma...@gmail.com