The usual approach would be to match the points onto a road network (i.e.
imported from OpenStreetMap).
However, if you don't care about road infrastructure at all, you could also
define a single edge with as many geometry points as you have.
You could put the list of lon,lat pairs directly into the edge 'shape'
attribute and then build the network with --proj.utm.