Yes.
Option1: --junctions.internal-link-detai INT ( default is 5)
Option2: --opendrive.internal-shapes*  This takes the shapes directly from
XODR with the segment size specified by opendrive.curve-resolution (default
2). The disadvantage being, that for complicated XODR files there may be
some lateral offset to the shapes, so option 1 can be a useful fallback.