Hi all,

I'm looking for the most efficient way to get the following statistics:

*       the average time taken for a vehicle to complete its route,
*       the average distance travelled for a vehicle to complete its route,
*       the average amount of time a vehicle spent queuing while traversing
its route,
*       and the average energy consumed for each vehicle to complete their
route,

of all vehicles that completed their routes during the simulation.

I could get this information from the xml output files, but they take up a
lot of space and that adds a lot of processing time.

Any ideas?