Hi all,

I have a simulation of an accident scenario that occurs at the 16000th
simulation time-step. I would like to generate this same accident scenario
(same geometry, same vehicles, same vehicles speed behaviors and
trajectories) in a new simulation (at the beginning time step instead of
waiting until 16000 as in the original simulation).
For that, I saved all the vehicles' states in the original simulation of
accident:* Position, speed, acceleration, type, angle, speed_factor,
speed_deviation, lane_id, lane_position*.

In the new simulation, I added the vehicles from the accident scenario:
*1- traci.vehicle.add(vehID ,routeID ,departSpeed,typeID, departPos=0)*

then, for each vehicle , and before executing a simulation step, I adjusted
the state of vehicles as in the original scenario accident:

*2- traci.vehicle.setAccel(vehID ,accel)3-
traci.vehicle.setSpeed(vehID,speed)4-
traci.vehicle.setSpeedFactor(vehID,factor)5-
traci.vehicle.moveTo(vehID,laneID,pos) *

There is only one vehicle that I control through traci using the same
rule-based control function as in the accident scenario.

However when I run this new simulation, no accident happen and the
trajectories of vehicles are different from the original accident scenario. I
thought that I included all the information to reproduce the original
accident scenario, especially the *vehicle type* and *speedFactor *(where I
forced *speedFactor Deviation *to 0).

*Why is the new scenario different from the original ?*
*How to reproduce the same scenario using initial vehicle states ?*

Best regards,