Betreff: [sumo-user] Simpla example error
Datum: 2023-10-18T13:55:16+0200
Von: "Iñaki Cejudo Fresnadillo via sumo-user" <sumo-user@eclipse.org>
An: "Sumo project User discussions" <sumo-user@eclipse.org>

Hi,

I am running a basic example to learn how to use Simpla for platooning but
I get an error that I can not figure out what causes it. After a few
seconds running the simulation correctly, suddenly I get this error:
"AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'getID'".
Attached are the files that I use for the Simpla simulation.
Any clue on what causes it? Thank you.

Iñaki