Hi there,

I'm a beginner in SUMO and I'm unsure if there's a way to apply a filter to
specify the type of edge to which a trip origin or destination should be
assigned using the od2trips tool. The Vissum demand format consists of OD data
aggregated by TAZ, and for added realism, I'd like to direct future car routes
to 'highway.residential' type of edges. However, I want to avoid assigning them
to 'highway.motorway' edges under any circumstances.
I want to take this moment to convey my gratitude for the availability of these
tools, including the simulator, provided to us.

Best regards,
Ion