Betreff: [sumo-user] How to reduce distance between vehicles?
Datum: 2023-11-13T10:20:41+0100
Von: "Schlamp, Anna-Lena via sumo-user" <sumo-user@eclipse.org>
An: "sumo-user@eclipse.org" <sumo-user@eclipse.org>

Hi,

I am working on the topic of automated driving. If one day there are only
automated vehicles on the roads, there will no longer be a need for a
safety distance and vehicles will be able to drive a short distance behind
each other. I would like to investigate the resulting effects in more
detail.

How can this be modeled in Sumo, in other words, how can I reduce the
distance/gap size between vehicles while driving?

Thanks and best regards,

AS