Betreff: Re: [sumo-user] How can we use duaIterate.py in traci
Datum: 2023-11-23T09:21:58+0100
Von: "Zoltán Varga" <kistrefs...@gmail.com>
An: "Mirko Barthauer" <m.bartha...@t-online.de>

Dear Mirko,

I would like to run a duaIterate with TraCi in a Jupyter notebook on a
given smocfg. I am not sure if it is possible using TraCi. So instead of
using a terminal to run the duaIterate I would like to run it in a Jupyter
notebook.

Best regards,

Zoltan

Mirko Barthauer <m.bartha...@t-online.de <mailto:m.bartha...@t-online.de>
> ezt írta (időpont: 2023. nov. 22., Sze, 18:02):
  Hi Zoltan,

  can you please develop a bit more on what you want to achieve? Do you
  want to call duaIterate.py from another python script? This can be done
  like this (pseudo code):

  import duaIterate
  arguments = ["--foo", "bar"]
  duaIterate.main(args=arguments)

  Many of our scripts have a dedicated main function which can be called
  explicitly.

  Best regards
  Mirko

  -----Original-Nachricht-----