Betreff: [sumo-user] Hiding changing color or e1 or e2 detectors
Datum: 2023-12-05T11:30:03+0100
Von: "Tiago Furtado via sumo-user" <sumo-user@eclipse.org>
An: "sumo-user@eclipse.org" <sumo-user@eclipse.org>

Hi all,

Is it possible to turn these elements invisible or change their color?
Currently I have a simulation where I need them to be present, but would
prefer to reduce visual noise in the gui. The color scheme settings only
allow changing the colors of stopping elements like Bus Stops or train
Stops.

Thank you for your time