Betreff: [sumo-user] using network in od2trips
Datum: 2023-12-07T01:17:07+0100
Von: "Soheil Keshavarz via sumo-user" <sumo-user@eclipse.org>
An: "sumo-user@eclipse.org" <sumo-user@eclipse.org>

Hi all,
I have been recently trying to generate my demand route file using
od2trips. Below is the code I use to generate demand:
     od2trips -n {taz_add_file} -d {od_files} -o {output_directory} --vtype
     passenger --different-source-sink true --departlane free --departspeed
     max

However, when I run the simulation it stops after a while and does not
throw an error log so I cannot explicitly know where the problem is. I
think the reason is that there are no viable routes from some origin
links/TAZs to destination links/TAZs.

That is why I was wondering if there are any ways to make od2trips consider
route availability between origin and destination. Something like forcing
to add net.xml file as one of the inputs.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Soheil

--
SOHEIL KESHAVARZ (he/him)
Graduate Student | Research Assistant at iUTS Lab