Hi,
can you please post the output of traci.getVersion() / libsumo.getVersion() on both systems?
Thanks!

Best regards,
Michael

Am 01.12.23 um 11:10 schrieb manos kampitakis via sumo-user:
Hi Mirko,

sorry for the delayed feedback. Working with sumo version 1.19, it seems that the problem persists only in Windows 11 not in Linux (Ubuntu).

Best regards,
Manos

Στις Τετ 1 Νοε 2023 στις 11:56 π.μ., ο/η Mirko Barthauer <m.bartha...@t-online.de <mailto:m.bartha...@t-online.de>> έγραψε:

    Hi Manos,

    on my side it looks fine. Are you sure you use the fresh libsumo
    version? The change in source code is not related to libsumo/TraCI
    itself but to data storage of detectors, so there shouldn't be any
    difference on how you access the data.

    Best regards

    Mirko

    -----Original-Nachricht-----