Betreff: [sumo-user] Connecting to SUMO server by Traci
Datum: 2024-01-04T13:55:13+0100
Von: "Ainhoa Lizaso Eguileta via sumo-user" <sumo-user@eclipse.org>
An: "sumo-user@eclipse.org" <sumo-user@eclipse.org>

Hi!

I am trying to connect to the sumo server from an external python file by
using traci. I am using the simulator artery which incorporates sumo. I
have the option to define the sumo server to the port I want. In fact,
sumo-gui logs return ***Starting server on port 8000 *** with the port
selected.
I am trying to connect to this port by traci from an external python script
but the response is: Could not connect to TraCI server at localhost:8000
[Errno 111] Connection refused.
I would like to know if it is possible to get the data created from sumo by
running the simulation from artery.
Thank you!
Ainhoa