Hi,
I dont have clear how to assign the same device to 2 different vehicle types,
but with different device parameters.

for example, in my route file i have :

<vType id="v1">
        <param key="has.fcd.device" value="true"/>
** here i want to assign the fcd.period to be 0.1 for example **
** i want the fcd-output.acceleration to be true **
</vType>
 <vType id="v2">
        <param key="has.fcd.device" value="true"/>
** here i want to assign the fcd.period to be 0.5 **
** i want the fcd-output.max-leader-distanceto be 150m **
 </vType>

How to do this, is it possible? i cant find the way to define my device
prefereces per vehicle type in my route file.
thanks!
Ivan