Hi, fellow dialists.

Want to see a real live dial?  I've been sent a note about the new dial
on a wall of Pembroke College, Cambridge University.  Its private life
is being intruded upon by a camera over the way belonging to Olivetti
Research Lab.  You can see the dial in action, quite unclothed, together
with a helpful message telling you the time in digits or adding default
phrases such as The Shadow Cannot Be Detected At Present.  Of course,
it's advertising Olivetti, that's why it's free.  Try
http://www.orl.co.uk/sundial.

I'm applying to Olivetti for my commision for this message at once.

Frank Evans